Friday, August 5, 2011

Pavlov's Dog

Hello!
This is my first post I'm writing whilst wearing my new reading glasses! So trendy. Even if I do look like I'm copying Josh now.

Every first Tuesday of the month at work we have a special discount day that gets really busy. This Super Tuesday (earlier this week) and the previous one, I put out samples of 'healthy' homemade chocolate that I wrote about here. I also wrote out the recipe for people to take. From a business perspective, I put them out because we sell most of the ingredients. It was a great success! Everyone said it was yummy, lots of people took recipes and a good handful of people bought all the ingredients for it.
Today at work a customer came in (who had come in on Super Tuesday and tasted the sample) and asked me where my chocolate was. I said it was all gone, and she said "I was looking forward to it, my mouth was salivating just walking in here". Then she went and bought all the ingredients to make it herself.
It was only after she left that I realised that was classic Pavlov's Dog, which I found pretty laughable. I'm such a marketer! Ha.

In other news, my copy of Veganomicon vegan cookbook came in the mail today (finally!), and there are so many recipes I want to try! All in good time.

Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment