Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sports and Spontaneity

Is it bad I just had to check how to spell spontaneity? I had no idea. Moving on...

At 7.30, I decided to go for an easy walk/jog, around 3-4km. Josh surprised me by wanting to go with me, which was totally unexpected. We got up to the Signal Station, then found a bush track and decided to see where it came out. About 30 minutes of solid jogging later, we came out at the top of Sandy Bay. And unfortunately, what goes down must come up. That's how it goes, right? But we couldn't go back the way we came, because it was already pretty dark, and with no torch it'd be not so wise to go via the bush. So we had to go up THE stairs. The 256 gruelling, horrible stairs, in the pouring, dark rain. It was pretty special. Actually it was really refreshing, and such good exercise. If I do those stairs at least twice a week from now until the wedding I'm gonna end up with a butt like Pippa Middleton.

We got back a while ago and I took some sodium phosphate so I'm not so sore tomorrow, it helps remove the lactic acid. It's fantastic, I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to exercise seriously.

Moral: Go with the flow. It can lead to some pretty special moments.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment